Let us Distill Millions of Data Points into One Crystal-Clear Viewpoint
Manufacturers and providers have at least one thing in common—a massive amount of supply chain data coming at them from myriad sources. It takes years of hard-won expertise to spot opportunities for improvement. Owens & Minor has that expertise. Our analytics capabilities provide the power of visibility into the supply chain and can make every channel work smarter for you.
- Manufacturers gain valuable strategic insights and access to aggregate data on supply spending by some 40% of the U.S. hospital market
- Healthcare organizations access actionable intelligence that can help achieve savings in total supply spending
- Both significantly benefit from simplified processes, increased precision, greater reliability, and far less waste
- Savings initiatives are monitored and managed by industry-leading supply chain analysts
- Digitized supply chain contracts can be integrated and seamlessly synchronized with pricing data
Our Leading Edge Services Help Break Down Barriers to Efficiency
Enhance Clinical Focus and Lower Your Costs with Preferred AccessSM
Owens & Minor's Preferred AccessSM is all about doing more with less. It helps healthcare organizations take advantage of forward-deployed inventory, find bulk-buy opportunities, and receive and aggregate deliveries. As a result, providers can devote more time and energy to patient care, while using less space, staff time, and money on managing supplies.
- Remove direct costs like freight, invoice processing, expiration, and product obsolescence
- Reduce indirect costs of P.O. processing, delivery, storage space, and labor
- Reap new savings through bulk purchase discounts and contract prices
Simplify and Streamline Procurements with Expanded AccessSM
Consolidating vendor activity is a smart move. For a hospital dealing with hundreds of manufacturers, it can also be a daunting challenge. Our Expanded AccessSM program provides in-depth analysis of direct purchases, and helps healthcare providers zero in on opportunities to optimize purchasing and maximize value through distribution.
- Choose from the industry's widest selection of commodity disposables
- Save on procurement and freight costs by consolidating orders through Owens & Minor distribution
- Get daily deliveries, resulting in lower PAR levels, less waste, and reduced storage space needs
Because Owens & Minor is positioned in the middle of the flow of goods, funds, and information generated by its manufacturer and provider customers, there is a wealth of valuable data generated each year. Owens & Minor is able to provide actionable information and analysis to these business partners, so they can make strategic business decisions with improved insight.
- Manufacturers can gain insight into product usage and better execute demand planning
- Healthcare providers can realize better visibility into quality standards, such as product recalls
- Our experts can dig into supply chain optimization, using benchmarking and data normalization
Data is at the heart of our QSight(SM) Inventory Solutions. QSight(SM) captures the total picture of inventory, while improving utilization
QSightSM technology helps streamline ordering and clinical documentation to save valuable time.
Owens & Minor's SurgiTrack(SM) transforms information into actionable intelligence.
By combining disparate systems, SurgiTrackSM provides savings through purchase orders, pricing systems, and surgical preference cards data.
We offer value added programs for our CPT Customers including the INSIGHT Utilization review and CAPTURE report.
These valuable reports improve component standardization and reduce waste.